Taaj Long Wool Coat in Sand Diamond Dobby Yak/Merino
Our new Taaj long wool coat has a car coat longer length and a relaxed fit.
Ladakh’s mountainous terrain presents a multitude of textures and shades of beige. Due to its high altitude there is limited flora and fauna. Many of the valleys of the region are surrounded by various tribes. Our wool fabric base is woven in the Himachal region referencing the varying shades of beige. A combination of Yak wool and sheep wool have been used to develop this woven surface using a diamond twill weave.
- 100% Handwoven Yak/Merino Wool
- Sustainably dyed using natural dyes
- Standard fit
- Spread collar
- Single patch pocket at chest with button-through flap
- Two lower patch pockets with button-through flap
- Lower pockets feature top and side entry
- Bone buttons
- Clean finished with hand-rolled felled seams
- Straight bottom hem
Produced in a limited run with exclusive handcrafted fabrics. Due to the nature of the print, each piece is unique.
We recommend hand washing in cold water using natural detergents and drying in the shade. Handcrafted garments are designed to last when treated with care.