S/S Kabir Standard Shirt in Pomegranate Stripe Block
Our short sleeve Kabir is the same classic style as the long sleeve version with a standard fit, an updated spread collar, and embroidered saddle kantha stitching on the collar, pocket opening, sleeve edges, and button placket. We used a selvedge edge finish throughout which enhances its uniqueness and durability.
Our pomegranate and turmeric-dyed stripes have nearly undetectable breaks in a uniform pattern and showcase the hand-craftsmanship and execution of block printing stripes.
Our naturally dyed kora fabric is an ideal weight for the summer and provides ease of wear throughout the warm season. With a unique hand feel due to the hand weaving of its handspun yarn, Kora is our signature fabric.
- 100% Handwoven Seed&U cotton
- Sustainably dyed using natural dyes
- Standard fit
- Single rounded chest pocket - Spread collar
- Round bottom hem with side slit gusset detail
- Real horn buttons
- Single needle stitching with hand-rolled seams
- Selvedge edge of fabric utilized throughout
- Locker loops on inset into back yoke seam
- Hand-finished and closed seams