S/S Kabir Shirt in Red Stripe Kora
With a standard fit, an updated spread collar and hand-carved buttons. We used a selvedge edge finish throughout which enhances its uniqueness and durability. For selvedge lovers, this shirt is a real treat. From the outside, the shirt looks the same, but we re-engineered its interior to enhance the use of a selvedge finish throughout. Cleverly designed, the back pleat now highlights the selvedge as well as the inner cuff panels, button placket and side seam gussets. The subtle selvedge use and considered bone button hardware enhances the overall style.
MATERIALS + PROCESS
Produced using sustainable practices that help improve the livelihoods and welfare of our artisan community makers and reduce the impact on the environment.
Masterfully handwoven on a traditional foot pedal loom that creates a unique and unmatched texture. Its hand-spun yarns are naturally dyed by hand at a family-run workshop using natural minerals and plants.
- 100% Handwoven cotton
- Naturally dyed
- Standard fit
- Single rounded chest pocket - Spread collar
- Round bottom hem with side slit gusset detail
- Real bone buttons
- Single needle stitching with hand rolled seams
- Selvedge edge of fabric utilized on center back seam, inside front plackets, and side gussets
- Locker loops on inset into back yoke seam
- Hand finished and closed seams