Jack Jean Jacket in Natural Twill
Our version of a classic jean jacket is a versatile and year-round style. Crafted from a sturdy yet soft handwoven nubby cotton, it has a longer length, a relaxed casual fit, and features accessible pockets and hand-carved horn buttons. All seams are hand finished and closed making it as beautiful one the inside as the outside. We added decorative Kantha embroidery stitches on the inside and underside of the collar.
MATERIALS + PROCESS
Produced using sustainable practices that help improve the livelihoods and welfare of our artisan community makers and reduce the impact on the environment.
Kantha embroidery is a traditional craft done with a hand running stitch. Designs can be complex or simple. We took a clean, modern approach and the kanthan stitching frames the collar.
- 100% Selvedge Cotton
- Front button placket with horn buttons
- Two front patch pockets also have a side pocket
- Straight bottom hem
- Natural seeded cotton twill
- Hand stitch collar detailing
- Two chest pockets with button through flaps
- Internal reinforcement fabric behind top top pockets
- Two lower welt pockets
- Natural bone buttons
- Square button through cuffs
- Waist adjustment with solid brass buckle
- Single needle construction
- Raw edges or overlocking used in this garment