Abhay Jacket in Tobacco Yak Wool
Our version of a classic jean jacket is a versatile and year-round style. Crafted from sturdy handwoven yak wool, a relaxed casual fit, and features accessible pockets and hand-carved horn buttons. All seams are hand-finished and closed making it as beautiful on the inside as the outside.
MATERIALS + PROCESS
Produced using sustainable practices that help improve the livelihoods and welfare of our artisan community makers and reduce the impact on the environment.
We work with a unique handloom weaving cooperative in a Himalayan mountainside village in Northern India where wool weaving has been practiced for over 5,000 years.
- 100% Handwoven Yak Wool
- Front button placket with horn buttons
- Two front patch pockets also have a side pocket
- Straight bottom hem
- Two chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Internal reinforcement fabric behind top pockets
- Two lower welt pockets
- Natural horn buttons
- Square button-through cuffs
- Waist adjustment with solid brass buckle
- Single-needle construction