Sanjay Sunset Jacket in Plaid Wool
Our version of a classic trucker jacket is a versatile style that should be a staple in everyone's wardrobe. It features a relaxed casual fit, and features accessible pockets and custom developed open top metal buttons. All seams are clean finished and hand rolled making it as beautiful on the inside as the outside.
MATERIALS + PROCESS
Its wool is handwoven at a unique handloom weaving cooperative in a Himalayan mountainside village in Northern India where wool weaving has been practiced for over 5,000 years.
- 100% Handwoven Wool
- Spread collar
- Two chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Custom developed branded open top metal buttons
- Waist adjustment with solid brass buckle
- Square button-through cuffs
- Clean finished with hand rolled felled seams
- Straight bottom hem
Produced in a limited run with exclusive handcrafted fabrics.